Monday 10 June 2013

CYBER BULLYING,KENYA'S NEWEST ENEMY

It amazes me how people have so many mean things to say about others,it takes me hours to find something mean to say!Cyber bullying has become rampant in our country and it is very sad that people are embracing it.Ever thought of how all the nasty things you say to someone makes that person feel?It is equally immature to involve yourself in such barbaric behavior.Everyone has a heart and we need to start considering this fact before uttering mean words to random people through a social site.There have been several suicide cases caused by cyber bullying and thus cyber bullies are no different from murderers,yes I said it!In my opinion cyber bullying should be made a criminal offense punishable by not less than 20 years imprisonment.I have been a victim of this like a week ago because of posting a pic that I didn't have an issue with and if not for my strong heart and my power to ignore idle hooligans then I would probably be in hospital due to an emotional breakdown and dealing with an extremely low self esteem.Not many are as strong as me though.

Social sites were created for people all over the world to interact easily not for people to show the world that their vocabulary only includes disheartening words.Everyone has a right to their own opinion but then again not all opinions are required to be expressed.If you don't have anything nice to say you can as well just shut up.We need positive energy if we want to get ourselves out of being a third world country.It starts with you,STOP CYBER BULLYING KENYANS!!!

1 comment: